To avail the ambulance services, the relatives of the patient will have to come physically to the hospital and consult the Psychiatrist. After the consultant’s approval for admission, the following formalities need to be completed to avail the ambulance service:
- An application form needs to be filled up, which will be available at the reception.
- Patient’s case-history will be recorded by the medical team at hospital itself.
- A colored photograph and a photo ID (Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc) of the patient needs to be provided.
- A proof for the attendant’s relationship with the patient and a photo ID of the relative accompanying the patient will be submitted.
- Details of the relative who will stay with the patient in the hospital along with a photo ID will be required to be provided.
- Details of all the relatives who will or are likely to visit the patient needs to be provided to the hospital.
- The above rules apply for the local, as well as outstation patients.
Local (Lucknow City): Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousands only) upto 40 km from Hospital.
Full payment will be required to be made before availing the ambulance service.
- Team Charges: Rs.4000/- (Four Thousands only)
- Ambulance Charges: Rs. 12/km. distance both Up and Down (Hospital to Hospital)
The ambulance is strictly for the purpose of patient’s admission in the hospital for treatment and not for any emergency services. Kindly read the admission rules, too before availing the ambulance service. The ambulance service is subject to availability of the arrangements. Terms & Conditions apply.